We care about your health. And because we do not provide or refer for abortion services or arrange adoptions, we have no financial interest in your decision. You deserve to make an informed choice. We will provide you with education and confidential assistance in a compassionate environment.
Contact our 24 hour Helpline at (770) 535-1245 to make an appointment for any of the following services:
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Discounted STD Tests
- Free Ultrasounds
- Options Education - explore every option (abortion, adoption, single parenting, marriage)
- Post Abortion Trauma Education
- Adoption Referrals
- Maternity Housing Referrals
- Infant Clothing & Items (see “My Baby Counts” Program below)
Other No Cost Programs
- My Baby Counts Program - You can earn baby clothes / items by watching parenting DVDs.
- "Encourage Me" Group - monthly support for single moms
- PAST Class (Post Abortion Support and Treatment) – A 10 week class for women who have had an abortion
- "Almost a Daddy" - Support for men after abortion