Free Pregnancy Health Services
Choices provides several no cost health services for the woman who is facing a potential pregnancy:
- free ultrasound to establish the preborn baby's delivery date, based on heartbeat and size.
- free prenatal vitamins (for those who qualify)
- free STI testing for potentially pregnant moms
In addition, Choices provides the following Pregnancy Support Services:
- free educational program (Earn While You Learn/My Baby Counts) that provides benefits to buy baby supplies
- free pregnancy support and guidance, from personal support, community resource guidance and "support" Encourage Me groups with other moms.
The services we provide are designed to help both women and men going through a time in their lives that are full of uncertainty and doubt. We want to be a resource for anyone that may have questions about their pregnancy and the decisions they need to make that will affect them and their unborn baby for the rest of their lives. Caring for an unborn child is a responsibility that should not be taken lightly, and we want to provide the very best support for women that are looking for answers during and after their pregnancy.
For more information about our free pregnancy services, we invite you to stop in and see us in either office: Gainesville or Flowery Branch. We also encourage you to give us a call today at (770) 535-1245 to learn more about all of the "no cost" services we provide.
To schedule an appointment:
Call 770-535-1245 during business hours for STI appointments and 24/7 for pregnancy assistance.