Low Cost STI tests (non-pregnancy)
Choices offers many of the CDC recommended STI tests. We can prescribe prescriptions for the those STIs that are easy to treat. You will receive compassionate advice and quick results.
Choices STI Testing Process:
The Choices medical team will assess your symptoms and offer the non-pregnancy STI test panel.
The test charges include:
- An initial appointment to discuss your symptoms and perform the recommended test(s).
- Result verification from your urine or quick HIV test.
- Laboratory analysis from your blood tests.
- Communication of your results within a week
- A followup appointment to talk about your results and prescribe medication, if appropriate.
If treatment of the most common STIs don't resolve your symptoms, you have the option to request further testing for less common (but becoming more prevalent) STIs.
Discounted STI Test costs:
Refer to FAQs: STI testing for more information.
Please bring exact cash payment for your test costs; we are not able to give change back to you.