We care about all aspects of your health. We will provide you with education and confidential assistance in a compassionate environment to keep all these aspects of your 'being" healthy!
Call (770) 535-1245 any time to make an appointment for pregnancy-related services and during business hours for STI tests:
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Free STI Tests for pregnant women
- Discounted STI Tests for non-pregnant women and all men
- Free Ultrasounds
- Free Prenatal Vitamins
- Options Education - explore every option (abortion, adoption, single parenting, marriage)
- Chemical Abortion Reversal Referrals
- Post Abortion Trauma Education
- Adoption Referrals
- Maternity Housing Referrals
- Infant Clothing & Supplies (see “My Baby Counts” Program below)
- My Baby Counts Program - You can earn baby clothes / items by watching parenting DVDs.
- "Encourage Me" Group - monthly support for single moms
- PAST Class (Post Abortion Support and Treatment) – A 10 week class for women who have had an abortion
- "Daddy" support - Choices can connect you to a Male Patient Advocate who can help you succeed at the "fatherhood" role before you.